dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Fastboot not working!?!? topic






So I managed to install the adb drivers for my OPO and then used the OPO Toolkit to reboot into fastboot mode. But the phone just shows a black screen. I tried manually booting into fastboot but it doesnt work. Just shows a black screen, windows detects something but seems like it gets disconnected immediately. The cable is working fine, I checked that already.

I unplugged the cable and booted into fastboot manually and it works but as soon as I plug the cable back in, the phone just shuts down I think and returns to the black screen. I tried searching but couldnt find a solution. Any idea where I'm going wrong? :confused:

PS: Now I think my phone is stuck in a bootloop at the bootscreen :crying:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire