dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Need a few answers topic






Hey guys, i have a few questions and would really appreciate if you guys could give me the answers. :):good:
1. If I unlock the bootloader and root(including flashing wp_mod) my HTC Desire 816 but remain in my default stock ROM ,will I still receive software updates from HTC officially?
2.I know that HTC Desire 816 has only about 3 GB usable internal memory,and that's a big issue for game data size of apps which can't be moved to SD card (i.e GTA SA) ,is there any solution for that? Will Link2SD do the trick? Or is there anyway to emulate /link the ext SD and Int SD?
3.Is it required to install busy box for Link2SD to work? Can I just download and install Busybox from Googleplay store? And does Busybox have any issues installing it on this device ?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire