samedi 27 décembre 2014

Swipe lockscreen while lockscreen timeout has not activated topic






For a short while when i was on stock and when i was stock rooted i could have fingerprint lock and have it so i could unlock it, and if 15 seconds had passed since the screen turned off, it would lock again, but if it hadnt and it had not secured it would give me the swipe unlock. I can still have the lockscreen wait, but it no longer goes to swipe, it just unlocks straight to what is open, which has caused some unfortunate pocket presses to happen causing purchases and the like. I was just wondering if its possible to return this functionality, i know theres secure settings but it does not allow for fingerprint unlock. Im on NG3 running dynamic kat 4.0 and have xposed, and I will list modules upon request.

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire