samedi 27 décembre 2014

My take on fire tv topic






Ok so just picked up the fire tv.need to set it up for brother .so playing with it while I can :p the cons is the remote should of been keyboard with mini remote voice search doesn't work with netflix or YouTube.they should of included power on and off button.hopefully the fire tv 2 includes improvements.like the other member on here said,the launcher is cluttered.amazon should include in the next fw that u can remove or add the sections on the left panel.box looks like it's faster than boxee box.weird thing is boxee looks better in the netflix picture department.overall I'm happy I got one for bro considering it was .hes probably going to play games,netflix and some tvmc.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire