samedi 27 décembre 2014

Yureka:Snapdragon 615: QuickCharge 1.0 and 2.0 topic






We all are waiting for Yureka("when 13 Jan will come...:rolleyes:.")

I digged about it chipset and it is indeed impressing(ain't it).
It feature one of the FIRST 64 bit cpu(seems to be upcoming future).
I went to official Qualcomm site and it says it features QuickCharge tech, now I wonder which we will be getting:rolleyes::confused:??
QuickCharge 1.0 or 2.0 .As I think it is launched in competition with the One+ one (some may disagree but I think so).
So maybe it will support 2.0,then we are getting more lucky.

one more thing regarding hardware,I should not worry about the OTG support right.It should be supported.

As for the software part,as we all know CM is the ruler in customs android,if we got Cm then we will be getting a line of custom roms a later on:D:D
One thing that can be and is speculated is build quality,we will see when it is in our hands,they should make a good device as it is a first device under a new Brand.
So guys leave your previous comments on its QuickCharge feature.What you think we will be getting??






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire