samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Phone Software Questions. topic






I wish to pose the following questions from the point of view of my Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus.

-I have successfully had the WiFi connection going to my wireless modem. Without using
the hard usb cable, how may I browse and copy files between this Android phone
and a Windows 7, TCP/IP network via the WIFI connection? Neither my phone's file browser
or windows successfully detects the other.

-Does my Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus come with any form of default firewall, or antivirus?
Does it even need one?

-Do I have a jre installed by default that is Micro Edition compatible? If I don't have a
java runtime installed, which particular version should I download and copy across?
Will it support execution of compatible .jar files?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire