samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Z Ultra GPE: Safely reverting from 5.0 OTA to KitKat topic






Ok Here's the deal.

Google really screwed up Android 5.0. Its buggy as heck to the point where my phone is not usable. Nothing but crashes left and right. Its ridiculous.
Its so bad I am tempted to get an iPhone. My phone is totally useless. (Example: phone dialer crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME I GET AN INCOMING CALL so I literally cannot receive incoming calls)

I did try doing a hard reset and re-installing everything. That didn't help much.

Also, I never rooted, or unlocked the boot loader or anything. I'm assuming its possible to go back to 4.4.x but I know certain phone / firmware combinations put blocks on that sort of thing that may brick the device.

YES I DID SEARCH THE FORUMS but found nothing that pertains to this specific question.

I do NOT want some custom rom solution. I want the bits as released by Google / Sony for 4.4x

Can someone please help guide me to go back?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire