samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Rooted S4 Randomly Reboots, Any Ideas? topic






I have searched most of all of the threads related to random reboot in the Q&A section, none of the suggestions have helped.

My phone recently (past month or so) has started rebooting on its own. No common factor among the reboots either. Sometimes it would happen while playing a game, sometimes while listening to music, sometimes when it wasn't in use, sometimes when receiving or sending a text. Each reboot is accompanied by a drop in battery charge shown in the battery settings (the battery charge jumps back to it's previous level. It happens regardless of the battery (used 3 different ones). I am using Negalite WondeROM NG2, with accompanying kernel. No overclock/undervolting. When it shuts off it sometimes just instantly turns off and back on, other times it stays off for a while and boots up on its own, and other times it stays off until I turn it back on. I have 3 logcats, and no common factors immediately prior to shut off. 2/3 of them show fatal errors pertaining to libc, but not immediately prior to shutdown. I can upload them somewhere if they are needed, however I don't see a common factor among them to indicate what the problem is. The problem seems to be getting more frequent as time goes on, too. I'm backing up all user apps via Titanium as I type this.

TL;DR phone reboots randomly, no prominent common factors among reboots, logcats don't provide any clues to me (I'm no expert though). Anyone have any suggestions?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire