samedi 27 décembre 2014

Sim unlocked, can't use phone on same network topic






Hi,
I recently went to India and thought it would be cheaper there to get my note 2 unlocked but, the person who tried unlocking my device got mad at me as my phone was rooted. He said, everyone wants to be a developer nowadays and thus it made his job harder. He asked me the model number of my phone as it shows GT-N7105 because I have DN3 v 5.2 installed but it is actually sgh-i317m from Telus in Canada. He gave up and said he was unable to do it. After coming back home, my original sim that I have been using in the same phone, does not work anymore. There is no network. My wife's sim card, which is from another provider, works now though it never did before. I though there could be something wrong with my sim card so I tried it in an old phone and it works perfectly in it. What would you suggest, I should do to try and resolve this problem? I am thinking of erasing everything from my phone and factory resetting it. Eagerly waiting for your expert suggestions!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire