samedi 27 décembre 2014

Google Nexus 6 Case, J&D Stand View Nexus 6 Wallet Case PU Leather Folio w/Stand Feat topic






If your looking for a nice leather-like case for your Nexus 6 you might want to check this one out on Amazon... Just recieved it today and so far I'm very happy. Two slots for cc's and a third one with a clear window for your DL. I have 6 cards in it and it still closes perfect! The hard plastic holder for the n6 holds my phone nice and snug. The magnetic clasp holds the case close tight. When watching videos or just in landscape mode the case holds the position you set it in for your viewing pleasure, and the double sided magnet holds the flap out of viewing... I just saw it for .00 on Amazon!

I will up date my review in the following weeks to let you know how it's holding up.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire