dimanche 28 décembre 2014

htc one not charging (No usb host mode) topic






So today i unplug my phone from my charger, then i wanted to transfer files via USB OTG. So i immediately plug in my usb otg and my pendrive(cuz pc cant detect my phone due to usb problem), sadly it wont work (got usb host mode). then i download latest elementalx kernel (18.0) and flashed it. after that, i immediately go charge my phone, nothing happened. no usb host mode bug, no landscape mode.
then, i entered fastboot while charging my phone, it only display fastboot instead of fastboot usb and its not charging. Tried reinstall rom (ARHD81.0) three time, one of them it will charge after boot, but NOT anymore after i entered fastboot. Tried wipe system and cache, still not charging. Only will charge when powered off and in recovery mode. Help! Some of my friend told me that my battery is dying, isit true?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire