dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Modem Question topic






So, I guess I need a little help in figuring out how to proceed.

I have an I747 that I've had my son using, it's flashed with a VERY old modem (LH1) that's the "altered" one that supports T-Mobile HSPA frequencies...

BUT he needs an app that requires 4.3.

I could care less if it's Knoxified... as long as it will continue to work with T-Mobile... right now I'm running a slim rom install of 4.3 on it... which works, BUT the implementation of bluetooth 4.0 Doesn't seem to work for some of the software he's wanting to run right now...

SO, is there a modem that will properly support T-Mobile HSPA frequencies? or do I basically end up with LTE or 3G if I flash a different AT&T modem?

AND if I decide to try this path, I know on the T999 S3's the 4.3 bootloader/modem were a one way path... is there a modem/baseband that will work with a TW 4.3 firmware on the I747 that isn't a one way path - just in case I want to go back?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire