samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Flash clean constantly restarting rooted LG Optimus L5 (E612f) topic






I have an LG Optimus L5 (E612f). I successfully rooted it, some three weeks ago, by following these instructions. However, as of December 25, mobile device has been acting up; the problem seems to have started when I attempted to update SuperSU. The problems:
  • I cannot install or uninstall apps and it constantly reboots on its own.

  • When mobile device reboots, it appears to go to state it was in on December 25... apps uninstalled via adb for instance reappear after device reboots

What I would like to do is completely wipe it clean, using a factory reset or some sort thing. But I am unable to do that that... This is what happens:
  • a normal factory reset via settings fails

  • a factory reset by holding volume down, power button and finally home key fails as devices restarts after about 5 seconds

  • attempting to using fastboot erase [cache|userdata|system] fails as device restarts as soon as I issue command

I have been attempting to flash mobile device using fastboot, but I have had little luck there as well. How do I go about resolving this issue?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire