samedi 27 décembre 2014

sprint s3 unlock/root/flash for straigh talk topic






My parents gave me their old s3's, I'm trying to change to straightalk. Phones were wiped and given to me. I tried to have my nber transfered , meid checked out and st said it would take 1-4 hours, and that was 3 days ago. I did manage a hard reset but it seems all sprint apps were reinstalled. ST said the number is activated, and that I needed to update pro and profile. I just tried that, no dice. They had me dial ##72786#, phone will reset, but hands free activation will pop up on reboot, and it tries to activate the phone thru sprint. I've read a lot.over the last few days about rooting/and flashing, and unlocking. Can anyone tell me which one I need to do to get this to work? Phone is sprint Samsung galaxy s3, android 4.4.2. SphL710kts. Any help appreciated. This model does not have a sim card.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire