dimanche 28 décembre 2014

[Q] One X - cm10.2.0-endeavoru (installation aborted), gapps successful - boot loop topic






Hi,
A while ago I used a RUU to flash my One X with a One (no X) rom (optus-AU). I got sick of it and wanted to go back to jellybean.

I got it unlocked again and followed the tutorial for install of CM-10.2.0 (http://www.teamandroid.com/2013/12/0...-custom-rom/2/). I used CWM to factory reset, wipe the cache partition and the devlik cache as per the tutorial.

I then attempted to install from SD the CM and GAPPS. Once I looked down and saw the logs, the installation of CM had failed as per this Installation Aborted fix (http://www.techaudible.net/fix-insta...stalling-roms/), and the install of GAPPS had succeeded. I'm guessing this is because of the One (no X) ruu (basically the one x ruu wouldn't start saying it was incompatible and still won't work).

Now the phone hangs and loops fairly randomly. I can get into bootloader and CWM recovery just fine but have no working zipped rom on the sd card nor any sort of backup. I can't copy one over with the altered updater_script because the phone won't start and there's no removable SD card.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire