vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[APP][4.0+] Viewpoints - Save your GPS Favorites in Google My Maps topic






Locate points of interest and save them under Google "My Maps". You’ll never lose the saved viewpoints. When you need to use them, download the viewpoints to your GPS app.

When you go to travel, you want to search some place to go, you would search viewpoints on internet.
In the past time, after you find some points, you need to find again in GPS app. If not found, you need to find the address and key address to find.
Now you don't need to do that again, after find the points, you just need to locate the points in Google "My Maps" and download to your GPS app.
That's so easy, right?

Features
1. Upload GPS Favorites to https://www.google.com/maps/d/.
2. Download My Maps Points to GPS Favorites.
3. All Map Points saved at My Maps - no accidental loss from GPS software.
4. Manage/maintain Map Points at My Maps or within VIEWPOINTS App.
5. Add supplemental information to Map Points via Google Places API (eg. Phone, Address).
6. Transfer Favorites between supported GPS software.
7. Supported GPS Software: Sygic GPS Navigation, MapFactor: GPS Navigation, MAPS.ME Pro, GPS Navigation BE-ON-ROAD, Naviking N3(Taiwan), LocalKing 3D(Taiwan), PAPAGO! Mobile S1(Taiwan).

Video tutorial


Instructions
1. Sign in with your Google Account and go to https://www.google.com/maps/d/.
2. Upload GPS Favorites to My Maps. Locations will be created in a new map.
3. Create a New Map on My Maps and create some Map Points, then download to GPS Favorites.
4. Clicking Name in Map List opens Map Detail and show buttons: Close/Copy To/Download/Delete.
5. It is recommended to maintain Maps and Map Points on My Maps on desktop, not on phone.

Remarks
1. My Maps is a Google Service at: https://www.google.com/maps/d/.
2. My Maps can also be found in search for My Maps at Google.com.
3. New Map creation speed may be limited by My Maps, it is limited by Google.
4. Beginning with Android 4.4.2, Apps will not have permission to read SD card data. For best results, store map data on internal memory; not on SD card.
5. After downloading Map Points, close GPS software completely and then enter GPS software Favorites.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire