jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Beginner ( Problem in making links) - not registered on the network . topic






Dear , good afternoon . I bought my device to 60 days and I've been testing some rooms custom . My last room when he began to take the problem was the S5 ROM for AT & T Galaxy Note 3 ! Since then , my network was dead without being able to make calls . Could access the internet usually but not made ​​nor received calls . Today installed three different rooms and they remain the same problem . I installed the little Samsung's official galaxy note 3 and still can not make calls .

Model number - SM- N9005
Version - 4.4.2
Baseband version - N9005DXUGNK1
Kennel version - 3.4.0-2783917
Status UP for Android : Enforcing SPEF_SM - N9005_4.4.2_0028






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire