vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Desktop Dock Audio and ROMs? topic






So one of my Christmas Gifts this year was the desktop dock, I get it home and plug in my Tab 2 7" to find I can't get audio out thru the lineout on the dock when running one of the versions of Dhollmen ROM, for some reason the dock audio setting was greyed out, so I switched back to Romswell V1.1 ICS because I had the zip for it on the tablet and it was based off the stock ROM. On Romswell the audio out thru the dock is working perfectly, so my question is for anyone out there that has a p311x tablet and the desktop dock that has tried other ROMs, which ROM's work with audio out thru the dock? This would save me a lot of bandwidth and time flashing different ROMs to try to find a more updated ROM that still has functioning audio out thru dock. Any help is greatly appreciated.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire