vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Factory Reset Android 4.4.2 topic






I would like to share my latest phone experiences with the fellow LG G Pro owners while hoping it will help with some problems.

My LG G Pro has developed a number of problems over time:
- battery life became dreadful - barely lasting a few hours of lite usage
- phone would start heating up for no apparent reason
- phone would heat up during Qi wireless charging
and the last straw
- After making or receiving a phone call, I would loose the Mobile Network and won't be able to make another
call for awhile

I searched Google and couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation.
As last resort, I booted the phone into a factory recovery and reset the phone.

To my great surprise ALL of the above problems were fixed!!!

I love the G Pro and now it works like new again and I couldn't be more pleased.

JS






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire