samedi 27 décembre 2014

GN4 Wifi Dropouts, Camera Lag topic






I believe im having some software/driver errors (using NJ5 Retail) I don't think these are hardware errors as we both got our phones as different places and different times and it would be strange to have the same issues. I believe its a Note 4 problem.

1. Both my wifes and my Note 4 phone's seem to be having WiFi dropouts (not at the same time) ... its not a issue with any of our other WiFi devices and my daughters S5. I did wonder if it was our router (Netgear R6300v2) but its rock solid. So I tested it at local wifi and ran some heavy data and surely enough intermittently it "locks" up. So far haven't seen any issues with 4G LTE, but then again we tend to avoid heavy data usage on that.

2. Also on both of our phones Intermittently the camera will lag really bad as well, its as if im running a million apps and have no memory. Yet I have over almost 900MB of free ram and 20gigs of free space. I also have confirmed I have no apps running and so far the only fix is to reboot the phone which is a rather inconvenience when im looking to get a picture at the time it happens.

I haven't yet tried another camera app to see if the same thing happens. Which I do enjoy Google's camera app and had that on my old Note II, however again I am wondering as to why this is taking place.

A few other things noted the phone this has happened while the phone is unplugged, heat doesn't seem to be a issue atleast for the battery which sits around 30c for wife's and 26c for my mine most of the time (according to cpuz)

So is this something to wait on Lollipop for to maybe be fixed or is this possibly a real hardware issue.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire