jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Having trouble trying to root a tablet topic






I've recently been given a tablet by my ISP. I am trying to root it, but I can't seem to find instructions for it, and even worse, I can't find the model.
I've googled a bit, but I'm not sure if there is a way to manually root it and succeed. I'm only used to rooting my Galaxy Nexus which is a lot simpler.

As for the tablet and it's model/specs, all I've managed to find is a mention of it being a ZTE E8QP on the "instructions" manual, but Googling that gives me nothing. I also did a "fastboot devices", and there I found it is using a Mediatek MT6582, according to the name mentioned there.
You can also find the tablet's page here, but it only lists the specs basically.

I'm really desperate to get root, as for some reason the Settings app came with the Users menu hidden and is in Phone mode, and I would like to have multiple users on this tablet. Among other things, rooting seems like a good start.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire