vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Hide navigation bar? topic






Hey guys so I just ordered an NVIDIA Shield with some leftover christmas money, and it's going to be here by tomorrow. I have a question though. I currently have a Kindle Fire 1st gen, running 5.0 Lollipop and what not, and one of the features that I really enjoy about the ROM is that, I don't believe it's Extended Desktop that does it(I'm too lazy to get my kindle right now), but there is an option somewhere within the ROM's settings that allows me to hide the navigation bar unless I swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Looking around on XDA, I see that the shield is really lacking in custom roms, as well as not having any custom rom for lollipop. So question is, does the shield's stock rom have the ability to hide the navigation bar? I'd really like to have the extra screen estate. Thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire