jeudi 25 décembre 2014

HTML code available for use in signatures topic






I'm looking to use a simple table in my signature, but I'm not sure how to go about it. There is supposedly a [TABLE] tag in BBCode, but it might be an add-on that isn't supported here. I want to do something like this, which would be a 2-column, 6-row table:

Text here text here text here
Text here text here text here
Text here text here text here → → → → → → Image here
Text here text here text here → → → → → → Different text here
Text here text here text here
Text here text here text here

I haven't found anything in my searches that will accomplish this. I might be able to fake it with tabs or empty characters, but it would be much more flexible with something closer to a table function.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire