vendredi 26 décembre 2014

i9300 baseband version UNKOWN and NULL IMEI topic






Hello,


I have a big issue with my i9300. I flashed PDA: I9300UBUGNK1 Brasil version and I decided to root it using CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300 .

After root the phone was perfectly working, but I uninstalled some pre-installed games which come with that Brasil version from sammobile and after I woke up after several hours I've noticed that there is no signal. In settings > phone info it says BASEBAND VERSION : unknown and IMEI : null.

I tried to flash again, I've flashed different version, nothing can help. The phone is fully functional WIFI works, only no signal, null imei and unknown baseband version. What the heck I can do before smashing it with a hammer?

And I'm talking about home fixes, as I don't have jig & other professional tools






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire