vendredi 26 décembre 2014

I9505 [4.4.2] extreme lag after charging. mpdecision process 25% cpu usage. topic






I have the problem that my Galaxy S4 (rooted) becomes laggy or totally unresponsive after fully charging. If I only charge to around 85% and disconnect the charger there's no problem. I can do this several times over days and the phone works fine. But if the charge level reaches something around 90% or more (hard to check the exact number, but it does not have to be 100%) the phone starts to lag. Sometimes the phone locks up completely (pushing the power button a long time reboots it; I did not yet have to remove the battery), but most times it's just very unresponsive. Menu/back button hardly work (light up, but are mostly ignored), the home button most times triggers the task manager and does not go to the home screen.
If I can get as far as to start "OS Monitor", I can see a "/system/bin/mpdecision" process using up to 25% CPU (essentially hogging one core). Killing the process (a new mpdecision process, that uses below 1% CPU, restarts immediately) makes the phone alittle bit more responsive, but not back to normal. If I try to check information about the CPU cores OS Monitor hangs at "gathering information" about the cores (works without problems before the lag).
The only thing that fixes everything is a reboot of the phone.
I've tried a factory reset, even reflashed the firmware with odin, but that didn't change anything. What else can I do? Currently it's very annoying that I have to babysit the phone and reboot it as soon as it's fully charged.

AP: I9505XXUGNG8
CP: I9505XXUGNG8
CSC: I9505ATOGNF1






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire