jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Is it possable to disable touchboost??????? topic






Hey guys, I have a G3 and I'm getting SUPER FRUSTRATED trying to disable touchboost...
I have a custom kernel installed and I've been using fauxclock to control my kernel settings, My problem is when I "disable touchboost" in fauxclock it only disables 3 of 4 cores, So core0 is ALWAYS touchboosting no matter what I try.

Has anyone successfully disabled touchboost on this phone?? I can't even stand this phone anymore because of this issue.
My galaxy s4 gets up to almost double SOT on average with touchboost disabled vs when it's on in some circumstances, But with this stupid piece of crap G3 can't even find a way to get it disabled:crying::crying::crying:

Anyone got any ideas? or workarounds?
Does anyone know of a build.prop fix or anything along those lines?
Does anyone know of an app that can disable touchboost on the G3?

I'm running Rin kernel 1.7.2 & stock rom
(I tried Cloudy G3 1.1 and 1.2 but they have the same results)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire