vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Issues with ambient display topic






I enable ambient display feature on my nexus 6 as it doesn't have an awesome pulse light like nexus 5.

However if I enable this feature it includes both wake screen when pick up and notification comes. But I suffered the problem of wake screen when the phone is in my pocket.

When the phone is waking even the scree is locked, you can still touch the notification bar and do the settings. I suffered many times when the phone is in my pocket, but the flash light is on or put the phone in airplane mode. It's very annoying.

Can someone tell me how to disable notifications bar when the phone is locked or disable wake screen when pick up feature but not wake screen when notification comes.

Thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire