jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Just a few mods for GPE 5.0.1 topic






I hope some people will find it useful.
I've had bad experience with custom recoveries on GPE 5.0.1 that's why I don't give you .zips for flashing. I just don't have them and kinda lazy for creating them. Just replace needed files in /system/ folder and set rw-r--r-- .
Path for SystemUI.apk - system/priv-app/SystemUI/
Path for googledialer.apk - /system/priv-app/GoogleDialer
Path for framework-res.apk - /system/framework

Mods:
1. Disable sound when you press volume buttons (SystemUI.apk)
2. 1st mod + centered clock in status bar. (SystemUI.apk)
But centered clock has side effect. You're able to see notifications in status bar on lock screen. And they overlap carrier text. So, I moved carrier to the center. See screenshot for better understanding.
3. Decrease dialpad vibration. I've bought my moto just when motorola had started to sell it so I assume first ones have really heavy vibration. So, here is my fix for that. (GoogleDialer.apk)
4. Don't show audio becoming noisy dialog + removed all warning battery level dialogues (framework-res.apk)

Merry Christmas guys!

All files you can find in files.zip. Please don't flash it cause it's waste of time.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-25-19-45-19[1].jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	79.7 KB<br/>ID:	3081223
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-25-20-05-17[1].jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	98.7 KB<br/>ID:	3081230
 











Attached Files





File Type: zip files.zip -
[Click for QR Code]
(16.87 MB)










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire