jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Lost home touch buttons topic






Hi. Well, I have screwed up my phone. I'm on the VS980. I went into the verizon hidden menu to fix my iffy knock on ( knock off good). I already did the update touch firmware thing but knock on still iffy. I had read doing an aat partial test helped someone so I went through the hidden menu looking for that option. I remember tapping device test( which asked me to reboot), elt test, settings, and enable/disable under the knock on option. I lost the home touch buttons after that. There is no option for home touch in the settings menu anymore. I have restored nandroid, wiped dalvik, system, data, cache and reinstalled Optimus rom, and I restored an old backup of Home. But the home touch buttons never come back. Help!!?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire