vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Massive Sound distortion while listening to music topic






Hi guys,

since my Nexus 4 days I am always facing the same issue of massive sound distortions while listening to music. The same holds true for my Nexus 7 (2013) and bow the nexus 6.

When playing music (e.g. Via Spotify or poweramp) the music stutters including horrible sounds similar to a broken venyl as soon as I put a little bit of load on the cpu. While on my Nexus 4 the problem was also there when the screen was of or even during phone calls the latter is fine on the n6.

I have tried all kind of kernels, schedulers and governors, but i can't make this go away at all.

It's weird that I have the same problem on all my Nexus devices. Since I do not read about others having this issue I guess I must do something wrong.

Does anyone have an idea?

Merry Christmas 🎄!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire