jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Motorola Razr Maxx XT910, cant load OS, I think its bricked topic






Hello guys,
I feel sad that I wasnt here earlier, maybe I woudnt brick my phone... Anyway here is the problem...
I was trying to root my Motorola Razr Maxx XT910, runing on Android 4.1.2 Blur_Version.982.124.14.XT910.Retail.en.EU
I went tru few guides, anyway all of them went me nowhere... I found out that the problem is in locked boot, but idk why no1 said it in all those tutorials.. I decided to give up, and I used RSD lite 6.0 to put again my current OS.
Now my Motorola is stucked on loading screen... I tried with Recovery to wipe Cash and delete data... But nothing help, Its still stucked on loading screen. Please tell me what should I do?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire