jeudi 25 décembre 2014

No boot animation sound topic






It's pretty straight forward about how to change boot animation on the OPO and other android phones. Done it on the OPO's we have and G3. Animations and boot sounds play on G3, but only boot animation on OPO's. The boot sound will not play on the OPOs. I'm using the same sound file, PowerOn.ogg, for the G3 and OnePlus.

I've read many other posts, and specifically one where the boot animation creator put the PowerOn.ogg file into system/sounds and or system/sounds/poweron On my OPO's, stock 44s rooted, the system/sound directory did not exist, so I created it and those placements do not work. Permissions of the directories are correct. I've tried using the same directory as the G3, system/media/audio/ui, and permissions to 644. Does not work.

Can someone please advise where to put the sound file/how to get it going?

Thank you.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire