samedi 27 décembre 2014

No gmail notifications- missing since I came from official rom topic






This is not a new problem for me- I've has this problem over a month, ever since i came from stock.. Googgled the hell out of this too! I've built my own ROMs- i work in IT for a living! What am i missing??
Okay, I'll Tell you all the obvious things that I've checked that should make it work..
yes I have gmail sync checked under accounts

Right now I'm using aoip lollipop(so some of what I say below may be features it or lollipop has), but I've used aosp, aokp both on kit Kat- with the same problem.. deleted app data for gmail, reinstalled from play store..

In the gmail app I have gone to settings, clicked my gmail account, made sure it says notification enabled, notify all emails, chose my tone- even went into each label and turned it on.. I should be getting a ding every five seconds! Silence.
Even went into settings - under privacy, filter notifications, there's nothing listed. Under sounds and notification, I found gmail, and even set it as a priority notification.
I've hit volume up and made sure it says all.(it shows me to chose no notifications, priority, or all)

I get 0 gmail notifications.

So.. In stumped. I used to be annoyed by how often gmail would go off- but now I really need it, at LEAST for a few labels!
Hell, I'm getting notifications in this XDA app.. Why not gmail?? Oh, there's a Facebook one right now! Grrr...

Please, someone help, and no I'm no noob, so don't be a condescending jerk about it either.. I see too much of that on here anymore, which is why I've gone a MONTH+ trying to figure it out myself, before posting here..

Sent from my klte using XDA Free mobile app






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire