vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Problem installing MIUI v5 ROM on OnePlus One topic






Hi There!
I'm trying to install MIUI v5 custom rom on my OnePlus One using twrp recory and while installing I'm getting strange and unexpected error.
The error says "E: Error executing updater binary in zip ' /sdcard/mini_OnePlus_4.12.5_58afb70ff5_4.4.zip'"
I checked the other threads in this forum which says something related to changing updater scripts and I tried doing that too but I'm still getting the same error. I also tried installing some other version of MIUI but it too shows same error.
Please suggest me how to get rid of this and install the rom.
Please find attach the image of the error.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMG_20141226_003213~2.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	249.6 KB<br/>ID:	3082609
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire