jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Android can't start topic






Hello,
my issue is that in my E988 proximity sensor isn't work correctly, so I decided to disable it. First I use Xposed Module 'Disable Proximity'. It's works, but the proximity sensor consume the power.
Next I add
"gsm.proximity.enable=false"
into "build.prop" by copy that file to my computer, add this by Word and overwrite in phone (not with adb).
and reboot the phone.
Now it's only flashing led and the system doesn't start.
Unfotunately I don't have CWM or TWRP (in the past I've been trying to install it, but i have some problems and forgot about this).
When I press Vol Down+Power phone ask to factory hard reset and I try it, but it stops with error "Secure boot Error! Cause: boot certification verify".
What can I do?? Any Solution how to repeir it ??






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire