samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Apps' conflict. Need help topic






Hope I find an answer to my problem, so I'll be as quick as I can. :o
I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 on Kitkat 4.4.2, International Exynos Octa core version.
My problem is that, after I have installed Switchr and Clean Master, and whenever I perform a "deletion" of junk files on Clean Master-which includes four main categories: 1-Memory boost
2-Cache junk
3-Residual junk files
4-Obsolete APKs -
I get the root permissions for apps forgotten in SuperSu -so apps need to be granted root access again- and the Switchr edge trigger gone -the latter is restored once I open Switchr, so I was wondering where the problem is. My guess is that the problem resides in "memory boost" section, but that means I'm not performing any other memory boosting in order too keep my apps' preferences.
Do you have a solution for me? Or an alternative to Clean Master that'll relieve me from this issue?
Thanks in advance. :o






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire