jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] BootLoader Freezes and TWRP Password? topic






Hello all I've been researching and trying all the methods but cant seem to get this right.

I was trying to install the ZOMBI-X rom and Since I havn't used the prime in a long time i decided to start from the beginning, but when i tried to put the 2.6 TWRP on i think it was for the incorrect bootloader so its asking for a password and cant mount anything. on top of that my bootloader freezes whenever i do anything through fastboot. But I can boot into the rom if i do "adb reboot-bootloader" and then chose coldboot into android.

what can i do about this to fix the issues??? any help would be great thank you and let me know if i need any more info im on Androwook 2.31 right now and im on the A4 boot loader with no USB option if that helps






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire