jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Brick Through Fonter topic






Hey Guys

I'm new so I don't know where to put this but I bought a new Tablet from Gigaset recently.
I googled around looking for a root and found one. I rooted it, then installed the Xposed
Installer. This all worked fine, so I downloaded Fonter. I changed the Font a few times and
it worked fine. Then I enabled expert mode in the settings, so that it would not only
replace the normal font, but also italic and bold fonts. Then I restarted it, and now it won't
boot. The startup sound plays, and my custom bootlogo appears, and then it never moves
on. I tried using Funtdo and Oneclick unbrick, but neither worked. I have unlocked the
bootloader, but I haven't installed any custom roms. It runs on Android 4.2.2.

Any Help would be gladly appreciated.:fingers-crossed:
Thanks a lot

-deadrats






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire