vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] Can not reset and error "Unrecoverable bootloader error (0x00000000)." topic






Hello everyone,

I have a TF201 whose characteristics are:

- Android cardhu-user bootloader <1.00 e> released by "US_epad-10.4.2.15-20120917" A03

- CyanogenMod Android 4.2.2

- cyanogenmod version 10.1-20140217 - NIGHTLY - tf201


1 - But when I want to reset the tablet by restoring to factory settings , it restarts but nothing happens and after starting it in the same condition as before.

2 - When I want to go into recovery to install another rom, I have :

"Unrecoverable bootloader error (0x00000000)."

so I can not access the recovery or to wipe data


so I can not restore my tablet to factory settings or install a new rom as kitkat .

However, I have access to fastboot but I tried things and I have :"failed invalid argument"



- I kept the files that I made at the time of root :

blob.bin
blob.log
bootloader.ebt
create.bct
pt_patch.log
pt_restore.log
recovery.bct


is it that I can do something with fastboot or a version nvflash or other software ?

Is it possible to install a rom android directly without going through the recovery ?

thank you for your help.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire