vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] Dead battery, no charging, no warning, no vibrating,.... topic






Dear xda

On the 23th of December my phone ran out of battery % . So it was at 0%. I couldn't charge it until the day after. On the 24th when i put the phone in the original wall charger, It gave me the warning that I had to let it charge for a while before power on. I left it alone for about two hours, after that I pulled it out to see if it turned on, because I needed my phone, but nothing came out of it, I plugged it back in, and still nothing, not even a vibrate nor the warning message of the low battery level...

The phone was dead to my concern after Goolging a little and looking into the forums, I saw two persons with the same issue as me.

The first person () solved it leaving it 24h for nothing so the battery could rest for a while and yesterday evening (after leaving it for +- 25h)I plugged it in but nothing showed up, not even the warning message, as mentioned before, but with still good hope I left the phone charge overnight, but this morning, still nothing out of the phone.

The second person (https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/o...-solved.41777/) I was talking about had a more drastic solution, he opened up his phone, unscrewed the motherboard plate, disconnected the battery and reconnected it. This morning I was prepared to do it, but when I removed the back cover of my phone I saw the screws, but also the sticker and the rubbers (with behind them I assume more screws?), but since you first have to remove the rubbers and the sticker to unscrew those screws I am affraid I will lose warranty....

Can you please help me out, because I would love to use my beloved Oneplus again.
Do you have other possible solutions/fixes? Can I remove the sticker and the rubbers WITHOUT LOSING WARRANTY?

Sincerely Greetings

Bjorn Derudder
A proud member of the OnePlus Family!

P.S. : My phone is Rooted, Unlocked and has Stock CM12 (but I don't see any problems here because, that does not void any warranty ;) ), but nothing special was flashed or done to the phone right before the problems showed up, I mostly think of a faulty battery, or dead battery.

I posted this also on oneplus forums, but more help is alwaya appreciated ;)
Here is the link : https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/d...essage.216124/






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire