samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] (do not install for programmers to view) Lost and Wanted again Sprint Lg g3 Wifi topic






I have been searching for sprints wifi calling application built in the original stock framework of the lg g3. I could make calls in my home through my sprint Lg G3 wifi and was crystal clear but I am now asking for help. I have searched for days for any info before I posted but most are saying it is not available for ROMS in the lg g3 phones. I found these apk files and was not sure if it could be an apk file that could be modified for rooted phones? I am currently on Illusion 2.11, which I like but any other roms included would be great, please let me know. I have no idea how much time is needed for this application, but it was nice before i rooted my phone. I will never go back to stock. I rather wait or go without but need input. I thank all the programmers for making android enjoyable. Happy Holidays!!!


DO NOT DOWNLOAD or INSTALL APK, since they only work for stock LG G3.














Attached Files








File Type: apk WifiCalling.apk -
[Click for QR Code]
(910.6 KB)
File Type: apk VoWiFi.apk -
[Click for QR Code]
(2.65 MB)










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire