jeudi 25 décembre 2014

[Q] Double tap during phone call ends call! Lollipop? topic






I believe I was having this phone disconnect issue since I flashed a lollipop based rom. What happens is when I am on a phone call, the call will disconnect. My proximity sensor is working fine. To test what was going on, I made a call, put my finger over the proximity sensor, and can double tap anywhere on the screen (which is off), even a slower double tap, and it will end the call and wake the screen.

I cannot find any setting for this. It appears my face bumps the phone while talking. I've had this G2 for a while, and only experienced it since I flashed CM12 lollipop, and I even tried another lollipop Resurrection Remix and it still does the same thing.

Also another tidbit, my screen was dropped and a local shop did replace the front glass and digitizer recently, and I think I upgraded to lollipop shortly after I got it back. Not sure if it has anything to do with it. All other features on my phone work great.

Any ideas?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire