vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] Galaxy Note Edge Tmobile. Brightness Issue/Overheating topic






Just got my Note Edge 2 days ago and when comparing the screen brightness (at max/no auto) it is much dimmer than our note 4. now I am not talking about the super bright setting that occurs when its on auto and outside but instead indoors. I also have been seeing a message in the display brightness settings "UNABLE TO INCREASE THE BRIGHTNESS FURTHER. THE DEVICE IS OVERHEATING" Could this be due to a faulty battery or something else? This is my only complaint with this phone but its a big one especially if i'm receiving this message. Should I return to Tmobile or is it most likely a software glitch. It is very cold where I am at so it has not been out in the sun or plugged in too long. minor use has led to this overheating message usually only seen in the summertime when in the car too long








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2014-12-26 02.37.59.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	186.8 KB<br/>ID:	3082527
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire