samedi 27 décembre 2014

[q] gti8262 > phone doesn't start topic






Hi XDA members, I came here because I'm tired and I cant'd do anything more, I need help

Ok so first I had a Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GTI8262, original, no modified, android 4.1.2, everything all right.
Then I starded to try to install a costum ROM with 4.4. I rooted it, and then I found a CMW Recovery and I had installed it via Odin307, but it didn't work because it was not compatible with my phone, it was crashing all the time and the phone used to make noises, like an engine working or something, and then it shuts down. Then after much search I found here in XDA a costum Recovery Based in CMW for my phone, "CMW based Recovery v6.0.4.7".
I installed it via Odin307 under the previous CMW that dint work properly, and finally everething went all right, I installed a ROM with KitCat, then another with Lillicop, etc... then I wanted to try Cynogen, it was in my model devolopment and I installed it, bigger mistake, it didn't recognize SIM card such as Wifi, Bluethoth, etc... no conections. I get tired because with all my Download mode started to get stuck, so, I could not install another ROM, so, angry, I went to based CMW Recovery and I formatted EVERYTHING, until get to the point where there wasn't ANY file in SDCARD0, I tried to make factory Reset, didn't work, so I turn the phone On and the logo "Galaxy Core Duos GTI8262" stays there forever... the phone doesn't start.
THEEN... i downloaded the stock ROM here in XDA to my model (I'm Portuguese (Portugal)), and tried to install it via Odin207. I was waiting that the Download Mode got stucked again but I tried it in the same way, because I didn't knew what to do more. BUT, instead of get stuck, the Download Mode only stays for aprox. 5 seconds, then the phone shuts down... SO > nothing in SDCARD0 (and the CWM Based doesn't have the option to install anything in extSDCard I dont know why...) and Download Mode crashes... without pay nothing, WHAT CAN I DO PEOPLE? :crying:

Please help, sorry my English...
Duarte T.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire