samedi 27 décembre 2014

[Q] Help, htc one m7 device bricked, any way out? topic






Hello guys,

I have an htc one m7. I stupidly wiped system partition beforehand and downloaded an older ruu in order to get my htc one in a clean stock condition. Unfortunately, not only can I not boot up the system of the phone, I can't download anything in twrp (also tried cwm) because nothing mounts from the phone, including mtp. I still have the bootloader and recovery options .Here's what steps I tried:

fastboot rom pushing-FAIL
adb sideloading-worked to 100%, but then I get a status protocol error from twrp
adb pushing- did not help(don't know why, nothing shown in cmd)
drivers install sometimes but most of the time say not installed.

What I may try-
usb otg, but don't know if it will work if nothing mounts on my phone from twrp?
another computer.

I'm really worried that I may have converted my phone into an expensive paperweight. Is this a hard brick? How can I get out of this? Thanks so much! :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire