samedi 27 décembre 2014

[q] help!! No usb connection topic






I frequently buy phones just for phone and happened to buy this one yesterday. I try to unlock and root all my androids but i cant access the usb connection on this one to allow me to transfer and use fastboot. I plug it in and the phone charges perfectly fine but doesnt give option for usb and doesnt pop up on computer, doesnt even make the sound it makes when something new is connected. I dont know whats the problem ive tried digging around the internet and cant find a solution so im hoping you guys can help. Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Ive installed htc sync, uninstalled it, tried again, installed htc drivers over again, tried different computers with windows 7 and windows 8.1, tried different usb cords, even went and wasted money on a new one.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire