vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] [Help] Restoring HTC One M7 Warranty topic






Sorry if this comes across as noobish, I mainly just need a steer in the right direction and a file link or two.

Recently I started having problems with my HTC One M7 (I won't go into details, suffice to say its definitely a hardware issue). It's covered under warranty, but the problem is that my phone has been rooted and the bootloader unlocked for quite some time now. I understand that I need an RUU file to unroot the phone, however the website that every tutorial links me to (htc1guru.com) seems to have been down for quite some time. My phone has (according to my bootloader screen) need of the RUU file 4T.28.3218.04 (I live in Australia and the phone has always shown a Telstra logo, if that's any help). If someone can provide the RUU exe I need for that I can be on my way. I managed to track down from another thread on this forum the file "T-Mobile Radio 4T.28.3218.04_10.33E.1718.01L.zip" which contains a "radio.img" file among other folders. Does anyone know if I can use this somehow to just revert to stock firmware? All the tutorials I've managed to track down thus far have required RUU executables all located at htc1guru at some stage or another.

Any help appreciated of course. And a few more questions below:
-Is "Relocked" bootloader the same (for warranty purposes) as "locked"?
-I've noticed that most of the RUU files listed have 4A rather than 4T, are the two interchangeable or will the 4A one brick my phone?

Cheers, Daniel






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire