vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] How to fix Boot Loop ? topic






Hello Everyone, I am a Noob in Flashing Custom ROM...
I use Micromax Canvas A63 (Rooted)

I successfully Flashed Xperia Custom ROM in my Phone, But after Flashing it, My phone could'nt detect my SIM. There is no problem in my SIM card as i had used it on another mobile phone and it was working...
The major problem starts Now: -
After that, I Restored the Backup of the STOCK ROM and rebooted my device (in hope to reverse all the things back).. But after that it got stucked in Boot Loop and is not starting beyond that Xperia Animation.
I Tried lots of Methods like- WIpe Dalvik Cache, Format/Cache, Format Data etc.. but still it is stucked in boot loop..

PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME THE HOW TO CORRECT IT






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire