vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] HTC wildfire s (GSM) stuck on htc screen topic






HI
I have a problem with my htc and i was wondering if i could get some help please.
I unlocked the bootloader of my HTC WFS and installed twrp i installed a costume rom based on android 2.5.7 (alquez and it worked fine
but now whenever i turn on my phone it would stay on the white htc screen and even when i try recovery NOTHING
my HTC WFS is S-ON (GSM) PG7610
PS: I tried every tip i could find on XDA DEVELOPERS like
*GOLD CARD
*flash rom with RUU while phone is on FASTBOOT mode
*and since my phone is S-on i cant wipe the system via FASTBOOT
*i tried DIAG files but that only works for (CDMA) phones
*cant use ADB since phone wont boot

ANY THOUGHTS?
THANK YOU.:)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire