vendredi 26 décembre 2014

[Q] I'm stuck in download mode topic






So, I got a galaxy tab s 10.5 today for Christmas. In my excitement to root it I think I may have screwed up, given that this is my first Samsung device (I've rooted and done a bunch with a Nook HD+, but this seems to be a bit of a different beast). Basically, I was following the steps outlined here http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...nfire-t2881826 and now I think I've got my tablet stuck in download mode and have no idea how to get it out. I'm stuck on a screen that says "no command" and "now send the package you want to apply to the device with 'adb sideload <filename>."

I don't think Odin did anything as when I ran it the tablet and the computer didn't do anything, the log it displayed was short, and it ended with "(succeeded 0/failed 0)." Again, I'm a total noob at this, but I didn't actually do anything to the tab outside of getting it into download mode, correct? I did NOT remove the usb cable from it until it was clear (I'd say 10 minutes or so) that Odin wasn't doing anything to it.

I've tried holding the power button down by itself as well as holding down the combination to get into download mode and I'm not getting any response. Is there any way I can get out of it or will letting the battery completely drain solve the issue?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire